Description:Spine, Sports and Activity-related Imaging
Brighton Radiology is a QIP Accredited Diagnostic Imaging Service with particular emphasis on imaging of spine, sports and activity-related injuries/disorders.
We strive to provide quality and timely imaging/reports to help referring practitioners with the clinical management of their patients.
In addition to imaging during regular hours, we also provide an after-hours x-ray service for conditions requiring urgent assessment.
We are conveniently located at 130 Male Street, Brighton – just off Nepean Hwy and a short distance from Brighton North Railway Station.
Why choose us?
- Imaging expertise for spine, sports and activity-related injuries / disorders.
- We’re also available after hours for urgent cases. Phone 0417 160 912 for after hours service.
Imaging services offered:
X-Ray services include:
- Full Spine X-Rays (Imaging of the Neck, Mid Back and Lower Back, Pelvis regions)
- Cervical Spine X-Rays (Neck region only)
- Thoracic Spine X-Rays (Mid Back region only)
- Lumbopelvic X-Rays (Lower Back and Pelvis region only)
- Single Extremity X-Rays (Images are taken of a smaller concentrated area – Eg Foot, Knee, Hand, Arm, Leg, etc.)